Sunday, October 30, 2011

This is what the cigar shaped UFO coudl (e) to refer to the


Took the picture, because I really thought it was a UFO. After seeing several cigar-shaped UFOs reported by a black dot in the Middle, I think we are talking about black on this type of aircraft, as someone had told me the military exercises.

I was a freeway after this size and speed. I heard the sound, but I see the wings were of very short, and the site for the first they felt was not. This does not mean that there can be a real UFOs with this format, but really, I think that they could be described as this exacty the aircraft several times in recent months.

Its what coudl e construed as a cigar shaped UFO

Its what coudl e construed as a cigar shaped UFO

Its what coudl e construed as a cigar shaped UFO

If the report was made on location in the map and more information click here ...

Tagged with: • airplane • ariplane, a black dot • freeway • real • real UFOs • fuos-times

Filed under:Monitoring report on the UFO

, As in this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!

No comments:

Post a Comment