Friday, October 21, 2011

2 very large circles in the sky, on the basis of not moving nj


I was driving my car, I saw the above right, 2 very large round yellow/whitelights. I looked like car headlights, but high in the trees more than of air space but less then all activity levels, I noticed. 1plane was the great grey boring lookn military plan has not been written. I had at least to make a left turn, which is now behind me 2lights n hard to see. as soon as the player to my friend at the station wrkn gas to, if I have, however, seen the lights. When I saw the light, they were otherwise in heaven. I asked my friend if he was from watching it, he said, he saw a higher then normal lights in place, start the move then stops immediately. He simply said he could not see anymore. After this, had a lot of people made of light, or the operation of lift trucks, combustion-engine driven sport.

2 extremely large circles of light in sky not moving in nj

2 extremely large circles of light in sky not moving in nj

2 extremely large circles of light in sky not moving in nj

If the report was made on location in the map and more information click here ...

Tagged with: • acr • car headlights in daytime my car • gas • gas station sattion • plane • the trees run

Filed under:Monitoring report on the UFO

, As in this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!

No comments:

Post a Comment