Sunday, October 23, 2011

ESE at home, flew over the direction of the right level thoght nothig? COM directly back to the slow, started Glowing bright reddish orange yellow, mainly in red


I really like this on the World Wide Web, must be shared. I know that I have seen, and it was not a common aircraft. My father was a leader in 37 years, grew around all kinds of boats. thought that it was only the second level. but the strange thing changed everything for me. I just don't know. I was at home at the time. the smoke went out. went inside, Busted up you get to see and help someone in a stairway. It took less than about 10 seconds to reach the top of the deck in upstairs. There was nothing in the sky that felt idiot time. (i). But what I saw was real and no explanation is none. It still spooks me slightly.

flew over home in a ese direction, thoght nothig of it, plane right? came straight back slow down hovered, started glowing bright reddish orange yellow mostly red,

flew over home in a ese direction, thoght nothig of it, plane right? came straight back slow down hovered, started glowing bright reddish orange yellow mostly red,

flew over home in a ese direction, thoght nothig of it, plane right? came straight back slow down hovered, started glowing bright reddish orange yellow mostly red,

If the report was made on location in the map and more information click here ...

Tagged with: 37 years • all sorts • no, sky • no nine sky • enclosures • tsairs • upstairs deck • weird stuff

Filed under:Monitoring report on the UFO

, As in this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!

No comments:

Post a Comment