Sunday, October 23, 2011

Light Orange-red with a white ball of light flickering


I-70 heading to the West, when I saw a very bright, glowing ball with a flashing white light from the bottom of the front, the batch job. At first I thought it might be a helicopter, even though I have never seen one of these red light Orange or gold-copper color before.

It came to pass in our direction and slowly descending, at the same time. As it got closer and I realized the white light has finished flashing before you try to connect it seemed rather than flame. It does not air the ball, although as in the photo had to clear the ball, not below it.

I have tried my passenger look at it, but he had the ball from the source table in the show time to cover my car to the roof.

The distance is level, but none of the people near me service.

I've never seen an excellent luminous ball before. I looked great, but since there is no real reference frame was the actual size will not be able to say.

Bright Orange-red sphere with a flickering white light

Bright Orange-red sphere with a flickering white light

Bright Orange-red sphere with a flickering white light

If the report was made on location in the map and more information click here ...

Tagged with: actual size • bottom face • btotom • color • flickering light in copper • flickreing • light • in front of the reference frame of the helicopter

Filed under:Monitoring report on the UFO

, As in this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!

No comments:

Post a Comment