Sunday, October 16, 2011

the star is on the way an object moves quickly fades in and out of more than 5-10 seconds. Saw 3 ~ 1 hour.


This was in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, approximately 28. June as the very early hours. I have seen this in exactly the same event happens three times in about 2 hours. I was a star gazing often do. (busy-I noticed for the first time this evening that one of the great Ă˜sens handle that stars are actually two stars are very close. Cool stuff), I saw at least a ball of white light similar to a star appear and move to something similar in the aircraft's speed, but more than 5 or 10 seconds and faded slowly, before I could no longer see the light. Never really had an agricultural expert it exactly where, but it was in any of this movement caught my eye. I have no idea what it would have been, but I am sure that it was not a star or a planet, as it went. It was not, as I have seen before, in the absence of a flashing light aircraft (the constant light came in), and does not seem to make any sound. I do not think it was a sateillite, because it was much lighter than sateillite, as I have seen before, and it faded slowly, and unexpectantly light. Traveled in a straight line, but it is as if it was a continuation of the journey. It was not so high in the sky than if it faded as it headed to the horizon. I have seen, was the first in the South to the North, travelling mainly. I have seen, was only about 60 seconds after the first, second, and this was mainly North-South travel. I came inside Tell a friend what I saw and a short but later I went back outside and when I saw about 20 minutes to do the exact same thing, although this was much further East, the sky and was travelling on, mainly in the North-South.

I am not afraid, maybe just a little excited, what would have been. I have more information about these in the future!

star like object moves quickly and fades out over 5-10 seconds. Saw 3 in ~1 hour.

star like object moves quickly and fades out over 5-10 seconds. Saw 3 in ~1 hour.

star like object moves quickly and fades out over 5-10 seconds. Saw 3 in ~1 hour.

Further information can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment